These are the easiest baked pork spare ribs you will ever make! No need to light a grill and brave 100+ degree weather outside to make fall off the bone spare ribs. These may take an afternoon in the oven, but the wait is worth it. I doctor a bottle of sweet bar-b-que sauce, add some hacked baked beans, and red potato salad to the plate for the absolute perfect “picnic” experience without having to fight the bugs! This is one of those meals that your family will ask for over and over.
|PREP: 10 minutes||COOK: 3 ½ – 4 Hours||YIELD: As many as you want|
- 1 – 2 racks of ribs
- 1 18 oz. bottle of Kraft Sweet Brown Sugar Bar-B-Que Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons grape jelly
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
Sweet Rib Bar-B-Que Sauce (mix in a medium bowl)
- 1 – 18 oz. bottle Kraft Sweet Brown Sugar Bar-B-Que Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon water to rinse out the bottle
- 2 Tablespoons Grape Jelly
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- Preheat the oven 275 degrees.
- Use Simply Maurie Kay Grill Seasoning and rub both sides of the ribs (cover the ribs well).
- Place tinfoil on a pan with sides and place ribs on the foil. Cover with additional foil.
- Place in preheated oven and cook for 3 ½ hours.
- Remove from oven and remove top piece of foil.
- Brush the ribs with the bar-b-que sauce.
- Place back in the oven on low broil for 5-10 minutes (or until the sauce is bubbly and glossy).
I serve these ribs with my red potato salad, and “hacked” baked beans.