This one-pot spaghetti stroganoff is the answer to my busy night prayers. You know the nights when you are working on something, and time slips away. Those nights that you glance up and the clock reads 6:00, and you haven’t even thought about dinner. Well, maybe that was Okay when I was husbandless and childless, but now those tummies start to grumble for some good food starting at around 5:30 every evening.
Tonight, I grabbed some hamburger meat (my closest friend) and threw together this easy one-pot spaghetti stroganoff in less than 30 minutes. One of the things I like the most about this recipe is that the smell starts to permeate the house almost immediately, so the family knows that food is on the way, and they stay out of my kitchen. Then once I have the hamburger browned, and the ingredients added, I have a 15-minute window to make veggies and some sweet tea.
|PREP: 5 minutes||COOK: 20 minutes||Yield: 10 servings|
- 1-pound browned hamburger meat
- ½ cup onion (¼ of a medium onion) Chopped
- 3/12 Cups water
- 2 Tablespoons Grill Seasoning (Simply Maurie Kay’s)
- 8 drops of tabasco sauce
- ½ a box (8 oz.) spaghetti noodles – broken into 2 in. pieces
- 1 ½ cups of sour cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (added right before serving)
- Brown meat and onion together.
- Add the grill seasoning, water, hot sauce, spaghetti, and sour cream.
- Stir, cover and simmer on low for 15 minutes – or until noodles are tender.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese right before serving
Enjoy time with your family,