School nights call for easy meals! This Easy Beef and Potato One-Pot Dish has to be one of the quickest things you can make to satisfy your family on a packed weeknight. I love the way it just uses one pot, so clean up is easy too.
I serve this with some Tostado chips, shredded cheese, and either sour cream or some spicy ranch dressing.
|PREP: 10 minutes||COOK: 15 minutes`||YIELD: 8 Servings|
- 1 pound cooked hamburger meat
- 2 russet potatoes
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of Simply Maurie Kay Grill Seasoning
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 can Bush’s Pinto beans
- 1 Cup of water
- In a large skillet, brown the hamburger meat.
- Clean and cube the potatoes.
- Add the potatoes, oil, seasoning, corn, beans, and water to the hamburger meat.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork-tender.
- Serve with Tostado chips, shredded cheese, and either sour cream or spicy Ranch Dressing.