Have you ever gotten a call that some company is coming and you just don’t know what to make? This easy lasagna casserole came to my rescue the other night! I adapted it from a 1954 cookbook and love the way it turned out. It is easy to make and takes the place of something like a plain old spaghetti dinner.
- 1 pound cooked hamburger meat
- 2 Tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Simply Maurie Kay Grill Seasoning
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 1 ½ cups of water
- 1 (8 oz. ) block of cream cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup of ricotta cheese
- Salt to taste
- 1 box cooked spaghetti
- Cook a box of spaghetti noodles using the box directions.
- In a large saucepan, cook 1 pound hamburger meat.
- Add bell pepper, butter, and grill seasoning.
- Stir in, tomato paste, water, cream cheese, sour cream, and ricotta cheese.
- Stir until mixed well and hot – approx. 10 minutes.
- Serve over cooked noodles
Subscribe for recipes to be sent to your inbox. Follow @simplymauriekay on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.