This Chicken Tetrazzini is one of those dishes you will make over and over for your family…I promise. It is so full of flavor and such an easy dish that I know you will love serving it to even your most picky eater. Speaking of picky eaters, I do not use the whole can of cream of mushroom soup because of one of those :)!
- Spaghetti (12 oz. Package – cooked per package directions al dente)
- 3 chicken breasts boiled and shredded (approximately 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
- 1 cup of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 (touch) of black pepper
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Start the pasta water to make your spaghetti per the package directions.
- Start boiling the chicken breast (15 – 20 minutes at a soft boil).
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1 cup of Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, 2 cups of sour cream, and 1/2 cup of chicken broth (I use the broth from the boiling chicken pot – less salt).
- Add to your mixture 1 1/2 teaspoons of my Simply Maurie Kay Everyday Seasoning. If you do not have a bottle, you can use 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper as a flavor enhancement.
- Drain the pasta and place it in a 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
- Add the boiled chicken that you have shredded.
- Stir in the sour cream mixture.
- Top with the 2 cups of shredded Mozzarella cheese and the 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
This is a creamy pasta dish that I love to serve with some steamed or roasted broccoli and some thin crisp garlic bread.