This Chicken Tetrazzini is one of those dishes you will make over and over for your family…I promise. It is so full of flavor and such an easy dish that I know you will love serving it to even your most picky eater. Speaking of picky eaters, I do not use the whole can of cream of mushroom soup because of one of those :)!
- Spaghetti (12 oz. Package – cooked per package directions al dente)
- 3 chicken breasts boiled and shredded (approximately 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
- 1 cup of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 (touch) of black pepper
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Start the pasta water to make your spaghetti per the package directions.
- Start boiling the chicken breast (15 – 20 minutes at a soft boil).
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1 cup of Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, 2 cups of sour cream, and 1/2 cup of chicken broth (I use the broth from the boiling chicken pot – less salt).
- Add to your mixture 1 1/2 teaspoons of my Simply Maurie Kay Everyday Seasoning. If you do not have a bottle, you can use 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper as a flavor enhancement.
- Drain the pasta and place it in a 9 x 13 glass baking dish.
- Add the boiled chicken that you have shredded.
- Stir in the sour cream mixture.
- Top with the 2 cups of shredded Mozzarella cheese and the 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
This is a creamy pasta dish that I love to serve with some steamed or roasted broccoli and some thin crisp garlic bread.
If you love this recipe, check out my other pasta dishes, like my cajun pasta or my spaghetti carbonara.
You knocked this one outta the park..!! Family LOVED it..!!
YAY! I am so glad 🙂