NEW RECIPE ALERT! Sometimes the cooking juices get to flowing and you come up with a recipe that you will definitely put on repeat. This is one of those recipes! It turned out so good that it is going to be made over and over again in my home. Easy to make, tastes great, feeds the whole family, uses minimal ingredients…. What’s not to love?
|PREP: 10 minutes||COOK: 20 minutes||YIELD: 8-10 Servings|
- 1 pound Hamburger meat (cooked down)
- ¼ cup of Marsala wine
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 10 small red potatoes (cubed) Note: you could use white potatoes
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon Simply Maurie Kay Grill Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Oil (Vegetable or Canola)
- Cook down the hamburger meat in a large skillet in the oil.
- Once cooked down, add the additional ingredients.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes (or until the potatoes are fork-tender) Note: Stir occasionally to make sure it is not sticking to the bottom of the pan. If it starts to stick you can add a little more cream or oil and reduce the heat some more.
Serve with your favorite vegetable.