This Easy Crust Pizza is so much fun to make! I promise that if you were to help your kids make this pizza, you would also be making some great memories. It comes together quickly and the toppings can be whatever you want. I used browned hamburger and mushroom, but your imagination is the limit. So, gather up the kids and make this Easy Crust Pizza.
On a side note, did you know that I am not just a retired chef (ex-restaurant owner) but also a Counselor? As a counselor, I see kids all the time and know that making memories they can carry with them into adulthood is so important! If you are looking for additional ways to make some, check out this website about fun things to do with the family.
- 1 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons Simply Maurie Kay Italian Seasoning
- 2 Eggs
- ⅔ cup milk
- Pizza toppings (hamburger, mushroom, onions, etc.)
- ½ cup of jarred pizza sauce (I like to use Prego Traditional Spaghetti Sauce)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Use a baking spray on a cookie sheet that has raised edges.
- Mix the 1 ⅓ cups flour, Italian seasoning, eggs, and milk together.
- Spread (I use wax paper and my fingers and press it to the edges) over the cookie sheet until even.
- Brown hamburger heat until done.
- Prepare any other toppings you want to add to the pizza.
- Place the toppings on the crust and cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove and then pour the sauce over the pizza, sprinkle the shredded cheese.
- Reduce the oven temp to 350 degrees.
- Return the pizza to the oven for 10-15 minutes (or until the cheese is melted).
Slice and Enjoy!