The other day I made this Marshmallow Fruit Dip, and now I wonder why I haven’t been making it every time I slice an apple. It is so easy to make and will take any fruit tray to the next level. I can envision a charcuterie fruit board with this so many different fruits at my next party.
- 1 – 8 oz block of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 jar of marshmallow fluff
- Using an electric hand mixer, mix the 8 oz. of softened cream cheese, 1 teaspoon almond extract, and 1 jar of marshmallow fluff together.
- Chill for ½ hour and serve with any type of fruit.