This Snicker Bar Pie is going to help me maintain my favorite status. How many of y’all are Daddy’s little girl? I know that I have always been determined to please my dad. We all know that sometimes that is a little hard to do, so I just made this snickers bar pie. But, there is a little story behind it. So, scroll down if you just want this amazing recipe, or sit around for a minute to learn more about what makes me tick.
I grew up in Fred, Texas, a little bitty town in East Texas. We lived miles off the main road, and I was always looking for things to keep boredom away (there were no computers, video games, or cell phones back then). My older sister and brother were closer in age, and they just didn’t have time for a pesky little sister…so, in comes Dad. I followed him around when he was home. I was underfoot, always wanting him to show me things, like how to drive a tractor – sorry about the side of the barn Dad! This time with my dad wasn’t always fun, but it formed a bond that caused me always to want to be his “favorite.” This has become quite the joke in our family!
I named my firstborn son after my dad = favorite status. I had my second son on his birthday = favorite status. I moved back home only 2 miles from him = favorite status. I always get him snickers bars and Dr. Pepper for Father’s Day = favorite status. Yes, I know he loves us all, but it sure is fun razzing everyone about being his favorite.
Last year, my mom told me that the snickers bars were getting a little too complicated for him to eat, so this year I came up with this Snicker Bar Pie. I just know that he will love it, and I will maintain my favorite status for a little longer! BTW- I am mentally sticking my tongue out at my siblings right now!
Remember, if you love this pie, check out my No Bake Oreo Pie too!
The Snicker Bar Pie Recipe
Snicker Bar PieCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
This creamy and delicious snicker bar pie is a great pie for any occasion! Just remember that a small slice is all you will need!
8 oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
1/2 cup of Chunky Peanut Butter
1 cup Powdered Sugar
8 oz. Cool Whip
8 Fun Size Snickers Bars
1 Chocolate Graham Cracker Crust
- Make your own chocolate graham cracker crust, or use a pre-made store-bought crust.
- Using an electric mixer, mix the 8 oz. of softened cream cheese, 1/2 cup of crunchy peanut butter, and 1 cup of powdered sugar in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Chop up 8 snickers bars into small chunks (set aside 4-5 pieces for a garnish) and then fold them and the 8 oz. of cool whip (save a tablespoon full for garnish) into the mixture.
- Spread the pie mixture into the prepared crust.
- Chill for 3 hours.
- Top with an additional tablespoon of cool whip and garnish with the additional snickers bars.