This is such a simple Coconut Cookie Bar! I love how you just put everything in a 9×13 baking pan and don’t even have to stir! I will say one thing about these. They are much easier to cut and eat if you wait until they are completely cooled off…but if you are like me, you can’t wait that long.
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 14 oz. can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 Cup Chopped Pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the 1 stick of butter in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle the 1 1/2 cups of Graham Crackers evenly in the melted butter.
- Drizzle the can of Sweetened Condensed Milk over the crackers.
- Sprinkle the 1 cup of white chips, 1 cup of milk chocolate chips, 1 cup of coconut, and 1 cup of chopped pecans over the Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove and let cool in the pan before slicing and serving.
If you like these, I know you will love my Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe!