Sometimes I am lucky enough to make a recipe that is so good that I make it over and over again. That is the case with these triple chocolate chip cookies. They are super moist and super delicious. I love keeping a batch on hand for an after-school snack or a lunchbox treat for my teenage son. Grab one (or two) and a tall glass of milk and I promise your day will be a little better.
- 2 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt (¼ teaspoon)
- 2 sticks of butter at room temperature (1 cup)
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In a small bowl sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt
- In a large bowl, combine the softened butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer until creamy
- Mix in the eggs (one at a time)
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients (I add ½ cup at a time)
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Using a tablespoon, form balls of the mixture, and then lightly press onto a sprayed (with cooking spray) cookie sheet.
- Bake for 11 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Cool on a cooling rack
You might also like my Chocolate Chip Butter Cookies!